- Monthly payment on matching “His and Her” 2015 Range Rover SuperChargeds
- 18K white gold Cartier Love bracelet set with 2 diamonds
- One pair Christian Louboutin “So Kate Booty” in Python
- Two nights, mid week, standard room, The St. Regis Aspen Resort, Aspen, CO
- 89 J.Crew perfect fit tank tops
- Saturday night coursed dinner for 10 at the Inn at Little Washington (excludes tip, taxes and gratuity)
- Four Hermes 36 x 36 silk twill scarfs
- Twenty-five year supply of Cibu Sticky Rice Pomade (111 tubs)
- Mortgage payment, 4BR, 5BT, 3860 SF new construction in Dallas, TX
- 129 bottles of Mumms
One month of daycare for my two children, Falls Church, VA
Good thing I paired down my wardrobe.
Today’s outfit was an “Ish I woke up at 8:15AM!” fashion moment. Still managed to get out the door
relatively on time because it’s pretty easy to pull it together when you only have three dozen-ish items in your closet.
BTW: DINK means Double Income No Kids
Outfit details: Rite Aid Foster Grant aviator shades due to lost Chloe Havana (2015); LouLou scarf (2014); Tart Collections dress (2014); Kate Spade wedge sandals (2014); Stella & Dot Waverly Petite cross body bag; David Yurman Classic cable bracelet (2006); Stella & Dot Coral Cay earrings